dimanche 9 août 2015

Challenge Sketch for Robin's Nest


Bonjour à tous vous savez depuis deux mois nous avons un challenge sketch chez Robin's Nest. Et j'Adore les sketchs donc je vous présente sans plus tarder le magnifique sketch de Bev Code

Hello to all you know for two months we have a sketch challenge at Robin's Nest. And I Adore the sketch so I present without delay the beautiful sketch Bev Code


Voici le lien pour participer:
Here is the link to participate:



Voici ma page :
Here is my page:











Liste de produits:

List of products:






irRESISTible 
Desert sand
Wedding dress
Teal zeal




Zig 2 way glue
Liquitez gesso white


Art basics 
Soft matte gel
450 helmar


Merci pour tous vos beaux commentaires et bienvenue a mes nouveaux membres de mon blog.
Thank you for all your nice comments and welcome to my new members of my blog.

Cindy 
xxx

3 commentaires: