mercredi 11 novembre 2015

Monthly Challenge November Robin's Nest



Bonjour à tous vous savez depuis quelques mois nous avons un challenge sketch chez Robin's Nest. Et j'Adore les sketchs donc je vous présente sans plus tarder le magnifique sketch de Bev Code

Hello to all you know for a few months we have a sketch challenge at Robin's Nest. And I Adore the sketch so I present without delay the beautiful sketch Bev Code




Voici le lien pour participer:
Here is the link to participate:



Voici ma page :
Here is my page:




Liste de produits:
List of products:

Liquitex Gesso
2 way glue of zig
chalk writer craft decor
Soft mate Gel of Finnabair
Flowers Wild Orchild crafts


Merci pour tous vos beaux commentaires et bienvenue a mes nouveaux membres de mon blog.
Thank you for all your nice comments and welcome to my new members of my blog.

Cindy 
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire