lundi 21 janvier 2019

Mon challenge de Janvier pour Mixed media and art



Hello Mixed Media & Art creatives!
Cindy Brown here with a Mixed media projet inspired by

January challenge - Coolness


 which requires with moodboard and colors - "Coolness"

  




To make this challenge this month-so I had inspiration for layout.
I do background with Stencils and washi tape. 

I put 3-4 colors of magical of Lindy's with water.
I add my love Flowers and metals.
Little splatters of of colors and is done :)





Here are a few details:










I love the texture in this creation.

J'espère que vous vous joignez à nous pour les défis
I hope you join us for the challenge 

Vous pouvez les retrouvés ici sur leur blog:
You can find them here on their blog:



xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire