lundi 28 décembre 2015

Projets Steampunk pour Scrap Fx




Bonjour Tout le monde
Aujourd'hui voici me deux créations pour Scrap Fx
oubliez pas il y a des vidées aussi.
la première est une horloge en Steampunk. J'ai bien aimé m'amuser

Hello Everyone,
Today, I present two creations for this month.
Again you will also find two videos below.
The first creation is A clock steampunk. I love this!!!!

 IMG_5689 copy IMG_5690 copy IMG_5692 copy IMG_5694 copy IMG_5696 copyIMG_5700 copy IMG_5699 copy 
Silks Acrylic Glaze
SLK-129 Black Ice

artbasics Soft Matte Gel
art ingredients Mica Flakes Gold Leaf


Pour la seconde création j'ai fait une page en steampunk avec les magnifiques produits
Scrap Fx
j'espère vous inspirer encore longtemps.

For the second creation I made a Steampunk layout to showcase the wonderful products from
Scrap FX that I love.
I hope you are inspired!

 IMG_5722 copy IMG_5724 copy IMG_5726 copy IMG_5728 copy IMG_5730 copy



    List of products  from Scrap FX:

Others Products:
Papier 6x6 Chalk Studio II My Mind's Eye
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Small Talk
VersaFine Onyx Black
Whipped Spackle
irRESISTible Gray Flannel
Radiant Gels Guatemalan Green



Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Scrap fx ici: 
Remember to come and visit the blog Scrap fx here : 

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/ 

 Cindy 

xxx



2 commentaires:

  1. these are awesome!!! wow. I especially love the background of the green but really both are fantastic!!! You are such an inspiration.

    RépondreSupprimer